This wonderfully warming caffeine free rooibos chai tea mix is made right here in Montclair, NJ, with Rooibos herbal tea as a base and organic green cardamom, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon as the spicy and complex flavors everyone loves in chai.
– Rooibos: Commonly called South African red tea or simply red tea or bush tea, the product has been popular in South Africa for generations and is now consumed in many countries. Is a bush with fine needle-like leaves. It is high in antioxidants, which scavenge on free radicals* and it contains no caffeine
– Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions. (sweat-inducing)* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
– Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic (sweat-inducing).* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
– Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
– Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning, and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Caffeine Free Original Rooibos Masala Chai
This wonderfully warming caffeine free rooibos chai tea mix is made with Rooibos herbal tea as a base and organic green cardamom, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon as the spicy and complex flavors everyone loves in chai.