Our liquid Chai Tea Concentrate is based on our award-winning blend Original Masala Chai. Our concentrate is a well-balanced blend of the organic Assam tea and spices, where each spice is accentuated. We also balance the sweetness with the flavors by using three-times less sugar than the majority of commercial chai concentrates. Our Liquid Chai Tea Concentrate has been honed over many years to get the optimal blend ratios of water, spices, and tea. We consider our concentrate to be the closest thing to a freshly brewed cup of masala chai on the market. We use 1/4 the amount of sugar than most commercially available Chai Concentrates. Simply mix the concentrate with an equivalent amount of milk or milk-alternative, and enjoy!
This award-winning blend is made of Organic Assam Tea, Organic Green Cardamom, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger, and Organic Cinnamon. Key Benefits: Sustains energy levels, reduces fatigue, and promotes mental awareness*. Three-time 1st Place Winner at the North American Tea Championship!
– Assam Tea (black Tea): Black tea is a variety of tea that is more oxidized than the green, oolong, and white varieties. All four varieties are made from leaves of Camellia sinensis. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor and contains more caffeine than the less oxidized teas.
– Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
– Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic.* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
– Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
– Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning, and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Yogic Chai Liquid Chai Tea Concentrate
Our liquid Chai Tea Concentrate is based on our award-winning blend Original Masala Chai. Our concentrate is a well- balanced blend of the organic Assam tea and spices, where each spice is accentuated. We also balance the sweetness with the flavors by using three-times less sugar than the majority of commercial chai concentrates.
Use within 45 days of opening